Hound Labs is a scientific device company that was first in their marketplace to develop a dual THC and alcohol breathalyzer. So much has been accomplished in the time that Hound Labs and WE•DO have been working together. Hound Labs has gone from a startup without a web presence to one of the foremost thought leaders on marijuana-impaired driving. With our brand implementation services, Hound Labs and the Hound Foundation have succeeded in reaching their goal of championing the national conversation on impaired driving.
In an effort to bring this startup to market, Hound Labs has received $8.1M in funding from Benchmark Financial for additional research and development of their dual breathalyzer product. With this generous funding, in addition to our consistent and diligent brand implementation services, Hound Labs is set to achieve their objective of equipping law enforcement officers across the nation with their incredibly innovative breathalyzer technology.
We used a continuous improvement approach to develop websites that are as cutting-edge as their technology.
The information we collected from heat maps and user testing allowed us to make data-driven decisions about site design and layout, as well as the user interface for the product itself.
We aimed for consistency and clarification to create brand equity and recognition.
Our team collaborated with the Hound Labs team to find the most logical organization of the multitude of content and publicity regarding their product.
"We've had a great experience working with the team at WE•DO. They are creative but also process and project-minded. They give you ideas and vision--but keep you on track to hit your goals--sometimes pushing you even when you might have been prepared to let things slip. They are a great partner, and great all-around people."
- Todd Grantham, Hound Labs
Growth Driven Design
Continuous Improvement since 2016
Continuous Improvement over 90 days
- Secure investor funding: Achieved- $8.1 Million from Benchmark Capital
- Put breath device in hand of every law enforcement officer in North America: In Process
- Bring first dual marijuana & alcohol breathalyzer to market: Achieved
- Become #1 thought Leader in marijuana-impaired driving: Achieved
- Increase brand awareness via Google & media attention: Achieved
- Increase rankings in Google SERPs: Achieved
- Investor Form Submissions: 39 per month; 945 over lifetime
- Main News Agencies Carrying Their Stories: NBC, Fox News, Business Insider, Rolling Stone Mag., TechCrunch, etc.
- Organic Keywords: 146 in keyword “footprint,” 79 on page 1 in SERPs